Floor jacks are not only essential in any garage but also a necessity. When driving, you need to ensure you have all the necessary tools to deal with any emergency. Floor jacks can assist you in many events, like when you need to lift the car to check the problem underneath or when changing the tire. Indeed, life has become comfortable and smooth with the invention of floor jack lifting if you need one at a shoestring budget, stick-up with this article till the end.
You’ll find that the market offers a wide range of floor jacks concerning the max weightlifting capacity, and you, therefore, need to pay close attention when searching for one. There’re other factors that you need to consider before deciding on the best floor jack to purchase. And to help you out, we made your decision, making it quite easier; we present the top 10 best floor jacks in reviews.
Let’s find out more…
Table of Contents
- 10. AmazonBasics 2-Ton Capacity 360-Degree Swivel Safety Overload Easy to Carry Floor Jack
- 9. TORIN 1.5 Ton Capacity TAM815016L Steel Racing & Hydraulic Low Profile Floor Jack (Black)
- 8. BLACKHAWK B6350 3.5 Ton Capacity Swivel Saddle Fast Lift Service Jack (Red/Black)
- 7. PRO LIFT 3 ½ - Ton Capacity Speedy Lift Rubber Saddle Easy & Simple Garage Jack G-737 (Grey)
- 6. Performance Tool W1617 3 Tons Extra-Long Frame Construction Capacity Garage, Jack
- 5. K Tool International KTI63131A 3 Ton Compact 18.75 Inch Heavy-Duty Swivel Rear Caster Floor Jack
- 4. Arcan ALJ2T 2 Ton Quick Rise w/Reinforced Lifting Arm & Dual Pump Pistons Aluminum Floor Jack
- 3. Powebuilt 620422E Heavy-Duty Locking Safety Flexible Design 4000 pounds Triple Lift Jack
- 2. Sunex Tools 6602LP 24Inch Max Height Low Profile Design 2-Ton Low Rider Steel Service Jack
- 1. NEIKO Pro Dual Pump Design 3 Ton Capacity Premium Low Profile Aluminum Floor Jack
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Floor Jack Lifting
10. AmazonBasics 2-Ton Capacity 360-Degree Swivel Safety Overload Easy to Carry Floor Jack
AmazonBasics Jack is a floor jack that allows you to securely elevate your vehicle’s partial side during any repair or servicing. This floor jack is very stable and strong. It will create a sufficient clearance under your truck or car when you carry out repairs or maintenance. The jack can accommodate up to a maximum weight of 2 tons. Also, it can raise a load from 5.3 inches to a height of 13.4 inches. This floor jack has a lightweight design that allows easy transportation from one working place to another. In addition to the lightweight design, it also has casters that swivel up to 360o, allowing ease of maneuvering.
- Lifts to a range of 5.3 inches to 13.4 inches
- Suitable for raising a vehicle partially
- Fitted with an overload safety system
- Its raising capacity is up to 2 tons.
- Holding plate small
9. TORIN 1.5 Ton Capacity TAM815016L Steel Racing & Hydraulic Low Profile Floor Jack (Black)
Torin is a racing floor jack suitable for use in any specialty or general use. It has a maximum holding capacity of up to 1.5 tons, which is equivalent to 3000 lbs. A lifting range of 3 ½ inches to 14 1/8 creates a sufficient clearance for you to work comfortably underneath the vehicle. This floor jack is constructed from durable and solid aluminum material. The jack features dual piston that creates fast pumping experience, thus enabling you to reach your desired height within no time. Also, the handles are designed with a foam bumper that helps to prevent any damage to the vehicle.
- Has a lightweight design suitable for use in garage or shop
- Large saddle made of rubber ensures a secured grip
- The handle has a foam bumper to prevent damage
- Design with two pistons for fast lifting
- Spare parts are rare to find
8. BLACKHAWK B6350 3.5 Ton Capacity Swivel Saddle Fast Lift Service Jack (Red/Black)
If you want to achieve a fast lifting experience, Blackhawk B6350 floor jack is the right choice for you. This service jack has a lifting capacity of up to 3 ½ tons (equivalent to 7000 lbs.). It has been designed with fast-lift technology that will allow you to achieve your intended jacking point quickly. Blackhawk is built from a heavy-duty steel material that makes durable and long-lasting. You can easily position the jack and enjoy safety with the help of a swivel saddle. The jack is equipped with a bypass device, which will help prevent any possible damage that may result from over-pumping.
- Fitted with bypass device and safety valves
- Constructed from a heavy-duty steel
- Applies the technology of fast lifting
- Has a swivel saddle for user safety
- The handle is bound to snap with time.
7. PRO LIFT 3 ½ - Ton Capacity Speedy Lift Rubber Saddle Easy & Simple Garage Jack G-737 (Grey)
PRO LIFT Floor jack allows you to have a quick jack lifting experience with just 1-2 strokes. It has a lifting capacity of up to 3 ½ tons of load. The quick-lift function enables you to immediately achieve your desired height with 1 or 2 strokes of the jack. Additionally, the universal mechanism it uses in joint release creates precision control over the load descent with whichever position of the handle. The jack is designed with a rolled frame on the sides to enhance the jack’s strength and reduce the chances of twisting. The rear of the jack is fitted with swivel casters that create breeze during the jack’s positioning.
- Safe operations guaranteed by the built-in safety valves
- Equipped with swivel saddle for steady positioning
- Rear caster allows easy positioning of the jack
- It is made of heavy-duty steel material.
- Jack is a bit stiff to operate.
6. Performance Tool W1617 3 Tons Extra-Long Frame Construction Capacity Garage, Jack
Performance Tool equipment is a floor jack with a lifting capacity of up to 3 tons and a maximum lifting range of 5 ½ inches to 21 ¼ inches. The jack has been designed with an extended frame style that offers more safety and maximum stability. Further, your safety is guaranteed with the in-built valve and bypass protection against any overload. The saddle of the jack is made of steel and has a 360-degree swiveling angle. This is a perfect jack for use in the garage and automotive applications. Additionally, the jack is designed with casters from the back to allow ease of transportation and positioning.
- Suitable for use in garages and automotive
- The wheel chock is made of solid rubber
- Build from heavy gauged steel design
- It is rustproof and corrosion-resistant.
- Cases are cheaply made.
5. K Tool International KTI63131A 3 Ton Compact 18.75 Inch Heavy-Duty Swivel Rear Caster Floor Jack
Are you looking for a high-quality floor jack lifting? Look no further than K tool international floor jack lifting. It is designed from high-grade steel components that assure you of a long-lasting and robust unit. This service jack can be lifting a variety of products weighing up to 6000lbs making it more reliable. Your floors are always safe from scratches or scuffs because it is equipped with nylon wheels. For safety purposes, it features a built-in valves system that allows you to lift things but not past the required capacity to avoid damaging the ram. The swivel rear casters enable you to maneuver around easily while lifting your products in your shop or house.
- Takes less storage space as it has a compact design
- Has different lifting range to meet varied needs
- More stable with the wide track front wheels
- Made from quality materials that last longer
- It is so heavy
4. Arcan ALJ2T 2 Ton Quick Rise w/Reinforced Lifting Arm & Dual Pump Pistons Aluminum Floor Jack
When it comes to versatility, Arcan floor jack lifting is one brand you can give a trial. It is designed from heavy-duty aluminum components well known for its strength and durability. With only a weight of 50.4 pounds, this unit is capable of lifting weights of up to 2 tons. The dual pump piston makes lifting operations easier since it quickly raises the floor jack saddle for loading. Moreover, the overload valve prevents loading excessively past the required capacity.
- Made sturdy for more stable lifting operations
- Has a foam handle bumper to keep it safer
- The side mount handles make it portable
- Meets ANSI and PALD standards thus safer
- The smaller wheels make it harder to roll.
3. Powebuilt 620422E Heavy-Duty Locking Safety Flexible Design 4000 pounds Triple Lift Jack
Powerbuilt floor jack lifting is equipped with a wide range of features to meet all your lifting needs. You can use it to lift trucks, ATVs, lawnmowers, motorcycles, cars, and many other vehicles. It has a wide lifting range which allows you to lift different products more conveniently. The locking safety bar keeps the jack in place, the moment you raise your car to prevent it from lowering after raising it. Additionally, the built-in tie loops secures motorcycles while lifting them for added stability. With the strong ultra-wide chassis, you have assured of more excellent stability no matter the load that you are lifting.
- Has a removable lift saddle to suit various vehicles
- Requires little maintenance thus saves your costs
- Strong enough to lift a weight of up to 4000lbs
- It takes less time to assemble this unit fully
- The rubber mats cannot be detached.
2. Sunex Tools 6602LP 24Inch Max Height Low Profile Design 2-Ton Low Rider Steel Service Jack
As an automotive professional and enthusiast, it will be worth trying out Sunex tools floor jack lifting. This equipment has an adjustable height, thus ideal for sports cars, pickups, exotic cars, SUVs, and many other vehicle types. With the rapid rise technology and dual pump pistons, you can quickly raise this unit to the maximum height with only six pumps. Besides, it features an 18-inch throw, which allows you to reach all the lift points under your vehicle. The rubber saddle and front handle bumper are well designed to protect your vehicles. Also, it is easier to maneuver around since it is equipped with wide front wheels and rear casters.
- Has low profile design for low ground clearance vehicles
- The quick-release handles ensure easier leverage
- Has a compact design for convenient storage
- Can easily lift vehicles weighing up to 2 tons
- Has a smaller lift saddle
1. NEIKO Pro Dual Pump Design 3 Ton Capacity Premium Low Profile Aluminum Floor Jack
Do you need to do some automotive repairs at home? Well, you can perform all those tasks more efficiently with Neiko floor jack lifting. It is constructed from heavy-duty aluminum materials with a longer usage life. The safety valve features prevent you from loading past the required capacity for added security. This item only weighs 57 pounds, yet it can support a maximum capacity of 3 tons. Even better, the dual handle on the main body makes it easier to move it from one place to another. With the swivel rear casters, you can easily position the floor jack without too much effort.
- The rubberized dotted pad prevents any scratches
- Has a lightweight design for portability purposes
- Easy to use since it only requires some pumping
- Does not require any extra tools for assembly
- It’s a bit pricey
We’ve ended this review on the top 10 best floor jacks for reviews. They offer the highest efficiency, yet you don’t have to break the bank to have one. These models have undergone in-depth scrutiny to ensure you get the best out of your shopping. Other than that, the factors we’ve laid down will go a long way in ensuring you buy what you intended to acquire. Your road trip will be smooth and exciting because you won’t be stranded on the road. The floor jack is a must-have appliance for any voyager.