Most people love going outdoors because it entails a lot of fun. It is more fun to carry the right tool, device, or equipment with you when out for such events. If you love pizza, you would have done yourself a great favor by having one of the best outdoor pizza ovens. Not only can it be used during outdoor events, but you will also find it as additional equipment in most home kitchens. With different heat levels, you can easily distinguish between preparing a delicious pizza with a crispy base or one with a cheesy top.
After preheating the oven, you can prepare your pizza without having to adjust the heat since it retains most of the heat. So, how do we acquire the best oven to meet all our pizza needs? The modern market offers a wide range of outdoor pizza ovens because most marketers are out there trying to sell their products. This will get you confused, and you might end up choosing the wrong equipment. You don’t have to worry anymore since we have made your work easier by compiling the top 10 best outdoor pizza ovens in the market.
Table of Contents
- #10. Courant 12-Inch 1440W Pizza Cooker & Calzone Maker w/Timer & Temperature Control (Red)
- #9. ROCCBOX Safe Touch Gas Fired & Stone Premium Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven By Gozney (Green)
- #8. Continental PS-PO891 Durable Stainless Steel Body Countertop Electric Outdoor Pizza Oven
- #7. Pizzacraft PC7001 Deluxe PizzaQue Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Kettle Grill Conversion Kit
- #6. WISCO 421 LED Display Removable Clean Out Tray Quick One-Touch Setting Pizza Oven
- #5. Thor Kitchen 430 Stainless Steel Construction Polished Steel Exterior Wood Fried Pizza Oven
- #4. Only Fire 22Inch Charcoal Kettle Grill Stainless Steel Pizza Oven Kit Fits for Weber
- #3. Brevile Built-in 12Inch Diameter Dual Heating Elements Countertop Pizza Maker (Silver)
- #2. Zenvida Fast & Easy Charcoal Grill BBQ Durable Stainless Steel Construction Pizza Oven
- #1. Unifit Stainless Steel Red Stag Outdoor Pizza Oven w/Stone Kit Accessory Smoker Grill
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Outdoor Pizza Oven
#10. Courant 12-Inch 1440W Pizza Cooker & Calzone Maker w/Timer & Temperature Control (Red)
If you are looking forward to preparing the most delicious pizza in a much faster, you got to do with Courant outdoor pizza oven. Not only can you use it in making pizza but also quiche, nachos, giant cookies, quesadillas, and many other foodstuffs. It has adjustable temperatures of 355 to 410 to allow you to make your pizza as you desire. The baking plate has a non-stick coating that will enable you to bake the crust to perfection and makes it easier for a cleanup. With the cooking timer, you rest assured of a well-cooked pizza, and the machine automatically turns off when the timer turns off. Also, when baking time is complete, it signals you to avoid overcooking.
- Has cool-touch handles for more convenient operations
- Stands upright making it easier to store and transport
- Opens up to 180 degrees thus can be used a grill
- Spacious enough to cook a 12-inch delicious pizza
- The trays don’t come out for cleaning purposes
#9. ROCCBOX Safe Touch Gas Fired & Stone Premium Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven By Gozney (Green)
You can now transform how you cook pizza around your home premises with Roccbox outdoor pizza oven. This unit retains up to 86% of the heat to enable you to cook one pizza just after the others. This makes it ideal for restaurants that prepare lots of pizza. It has an inbuilt thermocouple thermometer that enables you to monitor the temperatures at which your pizza is cooking. The silicone jacket and the unique safe touch protects you from burning your hands. Additionally, it has a rolling flame and dense insulation that makes it more convenient when cooking. It comes with both gas burners and wood burners for minimum downtime.
- The detachable dual-fuel burners make it easy for a foldup
- Have retractable legs making it easier to carry around
- Reaches the highest temperatures in just 60 seconds
- Requires no extra tools for assembly purposes
- A bit heavier compared to other models
#8. Continental PS-PO891 Durable Stainless Steel Body Countertop Electric Outdoor Pizza Oven
When it comes to a more compact outdoor pizza oven, all you need is this model from Continental electric. It is designed from high-quality stainless steel materials well known for its durability and rust resistance. This item is ideal for kitchens, camping, dorm rooms, and parties since it allows you to make 12-inch pizza within 8-10 minutes. You can use it to make other foods like cookies and quesadillas since it preheats in a few minutes to enable you to cook at a faster rate. Moreover, it has a 30-minute timer that allows you to cook at a set time to avoid undercooking or overcooking. With cool touch handles, you can efficiently operate this device without burning your fingers.
- Adjustable heat control allows you to cook as you desire
- Has a removable crumb tray to ease cleanup purposes
- Made lightweight making it easier to carry around
- Spacious enough to prepare a 12-inch pizza
- It’s made of a thinner metal
#7. Pizzacraft PC7001 Deluxe PizzaQue Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Kettle Grill Conversion Kit
Pizza craft outdoor pizza oven is all you need in your kitchen to meet all your pizza needs. This kitchen equipment has maximum cooking temperatures of 900F to enable you to cook at the moat odeal temperatures. It has a cordite baking stone inside absorbs and evenly distributes heat throughout this unit to avoid any hotspots. You rest assured a fast cooking unit that retains the flavor of your pizzas, leaving them always tasty. Assembly is a hassle-free task since this item does not require any extra tools, thus saves much of your time. With only a weight of 13.1 pounds, you can easily carry it from one corner of the kitchen to another.
- It’s sturdy for stable and convenient pizza-making operations
- The aluminum pizza peel ensures easy transport of pizza
- Perfectly fits varied grills such as Home depot’s model
- Easy to assemble with the clearly instructed manual
- This unit gets hot thus you can get burnt
#6. WISCO 421 LED Display Removable Clean Out Tray Quick One-Touch Setting Pizza Oven
Sixth in our list is this high quality and modern outdoor pizza oven model from Wisco. This unit has a visible digital display that enables you to set both the cooking temperatures and time to meet all your needs. It has an adjustable thermostat with up to 25 increments to allow you to adjust it according to your cooking. With only a weight of 19 pounds, you can quickly transfer it from one corner of your kitchen to the other without feeling its weight. For busy staff, you no longer have to worry about over baking your pizza because it is equipped with an auto shut off function. Additionally, the flip-up handle makes storing in tighter spaces ideal since it allows you to keep it streamlined.
- Not only can it be used to bake pizzas but also fries, wings and more
- Has a rotary dial design that makes it easier for adjustments
- With a compact design then it doesn’t take much space
- Heats up at a faster rate to melt your cheese instantly
- It has no cons
#5. Thor Kitchen 430 Stainless Steel Construction Polished Steel Exterior Wood Fried Pizza Oven
Thor kitchen outdoor pizza oven is equipped with a wide range of which makes it a more convenient pizza-making process. This unit is designed from high grade polished stainless steel materials that are durable and rust-resistant. The temperature gauge has a range of 100-180°F that allows you to adjust it to suit all your needs quickly. It has a wider cooking surface of 5.17 feet to enable you to bake up to 2 pizzas per cooking cycle. The firebrick inside the oven ensures even distribution of heat to prevent any hotspots for a well-baked pizza. This is an ideal birthday or Christmas gift for a friend or family member this coming holiday season.
- Includes wheels that make it easier to move around
- The silver color complements most kitchen decors
- Easy to assemble with no extra tools required
- Has large cooking to hold two pizzas at a time
- It’s a bit heavier compared to other models
#4. Only Fire 22Inch Charcoal Kettle Grill Stainless Steel Pizza Oven Kit Fits for Weber
When it comes to an outdoor pizza oven with the greatest design, this brand from only fire becomes the best choice. This equipment is of durable stainless steel that is known for rust resistance. It has a double-wall ceiling that retains the needed heat to keep baking one pizza after the other. Additionally, it fits for most 22-inch charcoal kettle grill such as Weber, Napoleon, and many other models. You can quickly assemble this unit within a few minutes because it does not require any extra tools. Finally, it has a compact design that makes it easier to store in smaller footprints; thus, you would not waste much of your space.
- The flex door has handles that make it easier to carry around
- Equipped with sturdy wheels to move around in your kitchen
- Designed from food-grade material thus safe for use
- Only weighs 12 pounds making it more portable
- Loses more heat when opening the door
#3. Brevile Built-in 12Inch Diameter Dual Heating Elements Countertop Pizza Maker (Silver)
You can now bake large sized pizzas enough for your entire family with Brevile outdoor pizza oven. This spacious unit allows you to bake the pizza with a diameter of 12 inches. With a countertop design, you can easily store in small footprint spaces since it does not take much of the storage space. It has dual heating elements at the top and at the bottom that heats up to 660F for an efficient cooking environment. The inbuilt 12-inch diameter conducts and retains heat in an even manner to get you crispy and golden crusts. It has varied settings that allow you to prepare thin, medium, and thick crusts by adjusting the time or temperatures.
- The intense brick oven level enables to bake in 6 minutes
- Has a transparent window to allows you view your pizza
- Absorbs all the moisture for an even heat distribution
- Only weighs 14.08 pounds making it more portable
- You need to preheat the oven for 30 minutes
#2. Zenvida Fast & Easy Charcoal Grill BBQ Durable Stainless Steel Construction Pizza Oven
If you are looking for a more versatile outdoor pizza oven, this model from Zenvida is an excellent pick. This equipment is constructed from high-grade stainless steel materials that are durable and resistant to rust particles. Not only can you use to make a pizza but also meat, bread, veggies, and many other foodstuffs. With only a weight of 11.6 pounds, you can easily carry it from one place to another without feeling its weight. It heats up at a much faster rate and evenly retains the heat for uniform cooking. This is an ideal birthday or Christmas gift for your family member, a friend, or any other person this coming holiday season.
- Has a sleek design to complement most of the decors
- Well designed to avoid any frequent replacements
- Cooks your pizza in 4 minutes for the best results
- It’s sturdy to ensure safe and stable operations
- The stone is too hard to clean
#1. Unifit Stainless Steel Red Stag Outdoor Pizza Oven w/Stone Kit Accessory Smoker Grill
As someone who loves pizza, you would not afford to miss this outdoor pizza oven in your kitchen. This item has a stainless steel housing that is well known for its safety, durability, and resistance to rusting. After preheating, it only takes you 5-10 minutes to prepare a tasty pizza, thus saves your baking time. The pizza stone has a square shape and is spacious enough to accommodate a pizza with a diameter of 14 inches. When the lid is closed, you speed up the rate at which you preheat the oven. Besides, you can preheat it from 400F-500F for the best results. Depending on the pizza size and thickness, you can cook it for about 1-10 minutes.
- The pizza stone retains heat to ensure an efficient baking
- Can be used to bake bread and roast veggies and meat
- Doesn’t require any extra tools thus easy to install
- Made of durable materials with a longer usage life
- Lacks clear guidelines on cleanup and maintenance
You don’t have to invest a lot of dollars for the best outdoor pizza oven. However, it is ideal to choose one based on your criteria. With the above list, you no longer have to worry about choosing the wrong device. After basing all the products on the materials used, their size, shape, and so on, you surely will achieve the best with any of them. Depending on your choice, preferences, and needs, all you need to do is to pick one item that best suits you. We do hope all this will be helpful while trying to venture into an outdoor pizza oven.