Cooking is more enjoyable when you have facilities that it faster and easier. Countertop ovens are designed in a manner to reduce temperature fluctuations and retain the heat. The ovens have a multitude of settings that enable good produce. For example, they are capable of producing perfect pizza crusts, evenly browned meats, and most beautiful baked confectioneries. The problem comes in upon choosing the best countertop oven for your kitchen. You need not be worried, since we have reviewed the ten best countertop ovens that will surely fit your demands, including their pros and cons.
Here are the top 10 best countertop ovens in reviews and their buying guides;
Table of Contents
- #10. Amazon Renewed Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convention Toaster Oven Boiler
- #9. hOmeLabs Digital Countertop Convection Oven
- #8. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
- #7. COSORI 12-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven Convection Roaster with Rotisserie and Dehydrator
- #6. LUBY Extra Large Toaster Oven
- #5. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
- #4. ChefWave 1600W, 27qt Digital pressure Oven with LED Touch Control Panel
- #3. Ninja SP101 Foodi Digital Fry, Convection Oven
- #2. TOVALAoven-ready Steam Oven, Countertop Wi-Fi Oven
- #1. Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
- Factors to Consider when Purchasing the best countertop oven
#10. Amazon Renewed Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convention Toaster Oven Boiler
Amazon Renewed is an 18.36 pounds with dimensions of 18.1″ * 21.5″ * 13.3″. It is a trusted destination for preowned and refurbished models that get tested and inspected to look and work like new. A qualified performance manager performs a full diagnostic test, cleans the product, and replace the defective parts. The product is spacious and easy to clean product with a non-stick brushed stainless steel interior. It has a capacity of 0.6 cubic feet and a one-touch switches mode that combines nine functional cookings. It has an alternative of digital control in a large blue backlit display and LED buttons. It has a convection fan that enables it to cook food faster and evenly.
- Easy to clean non-stick interior
- Cooks faster and convenient
- Nine cooking functions controlled in a one-touch switches mode
- No insulation
#9. hOmeLabs Digital Countertop Convection Oven
hOmeLabs Digital Countertop is 17.95 pounds in weight with a dimensions of 19″ * 15.6″ * 10.8″. It uses convection heating technology that circulates air equally throughout the oven, thereby quick and even cooking and baking. Due to the same rate of cooking, a better flavor realized. You can comfortably toast six slices of bread and 12-inch pizza at that same time, thus large capacity. It is easy to use a model with features like digital LCD that can do up to a temperature of 450°F with ten different cooking functions. You have total control over how to place your pans in the three flexible rack positions. The interior is of stylish stainless steel that enables easy cleaning with removable crumb trays.
- Large capacity
- Uses convection heating technology that retains the flavor
- Flexible rack positions
- Easy to clean model
#8. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
Increase your cooking speed by using KitchenAid KCO255BM that is 20% faster with dual convection brake. The built-in temperature probe offers you more control throughout the cooking process. Its large capacity makes it capable of holding two 3.6 lbs weight chickens at once. Furthermore, you can also cook pizza, cookie, dough proofing, and much more as it has 12 cooking functions. The interior light also helps you in monitoring your cooking progress without interference. Lastly, the digital display is easy to read. Hence you will know your cooking progress.
- Includes 12 preset cooking functions
- Built-in temperature probe for more control
- None stick interior for easy cleaning
- Easy to read digital display for cooking updates
#7. COSORI 12-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven Convection Roaster with Rotisserie and Dehydrator
COSORI countertop has 12 in 1 presets; thus, you can cook pizza, air-fry, roast, bagel, bake, rotisserie, ferment, dehydrate, cookies, and keep warm. An 85% less fat for all air-fried meals making it better than traditionally fried foods. Also, it is of large capacity that is 30L oven that fits six slices of toast, an entire chicken, or 13″ pizza. You will enjoy cooking as it also has a crisp LED Screen with convenient dial controls and interior light. Lastly, it package comes with a recipe book, fry basket, wire rack, food tray, rotisserie fork set, crumb tray, and rotisserie handle to boost your cooking options.
- Large capacity of 30L go cook from 5lb whole chicken to 13″ pizza
- Uses high tech-intuitive LED display for easy control
- 12 presets for a wide variety of foods
- Air fryer healthy
- Can get greasy and messy making it hard to clean
#6. LUBY Extra Large Toaster Oven
Luby is a large countertop oven enough for baking 14″ pizza, a family cake, roasting 20 lb turkey, or even lovely tenderloin. It has four rack positions, which means you can cook more at a time. Also, it has a smooth operation because of French door design, which does not occupy desktop space while opened. You will find it to be more convenient because of the separate temperature selector. The separate and precise temperature control allows you to set two temperatures for different foods at the upper and lower racks. This maximum provides cooking flexibility. Lastly, you can set the temperature and timer to your exact specifications using the turn knobs.
- Perfect for all dishes
- The auto-shutoff and signal bell ensures natural food monitoring
- Fast and even heating with four heating tubes
- 60 minutes timer for easy control
- Have no interior light
#5. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
Breville mini smart oven is one of the best to put in consideration because of Element IQ. It transfers heat intelligently across four quartz elements for precise and stable temperature. 1800 watts preheat is super fast, thus speeding up the cooking process. The eight cooking functions will guide you to perfection throughout your cooking process, including pizza, first, cookies, and much more. Although It is a mini one, it’s not so mini in capacity and can fit 11-inch size. Lastly, the LCD is easy to read, enabling you to calculate time and temperature.
- None stick cavity coating for easy cleaning
- Illuminates orange color while preheating or cooking and blue once it’s complete
- 4 Quartz 1800 watt elements with element IQ technology
- Easy to use and clean
- Has no interior light
#4. ChefWave 1600W, 27qt Digital pressure Oven with LED Touch Control Panel
ChefWave design is to ensure that you get optimal flavor while retaining nutrients in your meals. In that case, you can entrust it when it comes to rotisserie, broils, roasts, bakes, and toasts. The pressure mode accelerates cooking by 70% while it’s high 1600 wattage offers better heating. To enhance its functionality, it has optional pressure mode, time/ temperature modes, LED digital touchscreen control panel for one-touch operation, and DIY functions. What makes it even better is five-level safety protection that includes seal ring, internal pressure valve, limited pressure valve, micro switch door closed detection and anti blockage vent.
- The spacious interior and a compact fit to any countertop
- Comes with additional accessories for easy use
- Easy digital breasts knob for complete control while cooking
- Comes with a recipe book and other accessories
- Hard to clean
#3. Ninja SP101 Foodi Digital Fry, Convection Oven
Ninja is the best extra-large oven to have in hour home not only because of its stainless steel finish but also it’s 8 in 1 functionality. This 1800 watt appliance will help to keep warm your food, bake, bagel, dehydrate, toast, air broil, air roast, and air fry. It gives 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. 45% larger usable pan cooking area against the flat surface area of CuisinArt to a 60 and to a 65 pan. It fits 13″ pizza, nine slices of toast or six chicken breasts, making it convenient for your meals. A removable crumb tray and accessible back panel make it easy to deep clean hence easy maintenance.
- Cooks up to 60% faster than a traditional oven
- Covers up 50% less counter space by flipping up to store
- Easy cleaning and efficiency
- Uses digital crisp control technology
- Difficult to remove metal covers for cleaning
#2. TOVALAoven-ready Steam Oven, Countertop Wi-Fi Oven
Tovala is a five programmable mode oven that ensures you have a perfectly cooked meal daily. You can use it to boil, bake, steam, toast, and reheat. You can control it through the smartphone app by setting the cooking mode and time. Furthermore, it can scan and cook delicious chef-crafted meals made with natural ingredients by using the barcode on the groceries. The additional accessories included are measuring cup, crumb tray, oven rack, got pad, sheet tray, drain tray, quick start guide, and recipe cards. You get a one year warranty and thirty-day satisfaction purchasing this unit.
- Pairs with oven-ready meals
- Five different cooking modes for amazing results
- The mobile app has a variety of meals recipe
- The wiFi-enabled steam oven automatically switches between the cooking modes
#1. Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
Oster French countertop oven is 18.1 pounds in weight with dimensions of 22″ * 19.5″ * 13″. It has an elegant door and designed to cook and make meals more easily. The unique design enables easy open of both doors whereby all you need to do is single pull and put the dishes into the oven. You can cook in just one touch through the digital controls, thus more control to toast, bake, cool and warm food. Apart from the adjustable time and temperature settings, the control system has commands for defrosting, dehydrate, and pizza. Oster Digital French oven cooks effectively with 50% less energy; therefore, you do not need to turn up the heat. You are assured to enjoy using this easy to cook and attractive countertop that can cook as long as you need and shuts off automatically.
- 90-minute timer with signal turns off the oven automatically
- Extra-large interior to accommodate your cookings
- Two racks for maximum cooking flexibility
- Precise cooking by use of the digital controls
- It takes a long time to prepare a dish
Countertop ovens are designed in different models to perform different tasks but meet your expectations. We have narrowed down from the many models in the market to the top 10 best that we are aware can suit your kitchen’s needs. We weight the features, including the performance of each conventional oven and the durability to the test of time. Feel free to purchase any from our top 10 best countertop ovens in reviews, and sure enough, you will have no time to regret it.